Tuesday 26 February 2008

font 5 finally

The last couple of weeks have been busy.

Had team training a couple of weeks back. Saturday at the Works and Sunday at boulder UK. Ian and Jamie had set us a mock up world cup (5 qualifiers and 4 semi-finals) which we tried 5 mins on and 5 mins off. This was hard but really good fun. They even set a problem on pockets (uuum nice!).

Friday was the last round of the climbing works league. I found it hard to get psyched and climbed pretty badly. Never mind. It was good fun tho.

Just had a session on our board. It went well. I managed to climb "throw in the dowel", my first grade 5 on the board. This is the 3rd ascent after Leo and Dan. Dead chuffed!!

I also managed to run my ipod through the washing machine the other day. Was gutted, but after drying it out for a couple of days it works fine again!

1 comment:

Paul Bennett said...

waterproof ipod? I want one of those.