Tuesday 29 April 2008

CWIF

Ed told me to get this updated as he needs something to do at work… Hi Ed!

The climbing works had a nice comp the other week. It was good fun with some hard probems.

I managed to squeeze into the semi final, but only did one problem (close on 1 other) so ended up in 10th place. I was pleased to make the semis as it was good preparation for the coming internationals. I felt fit and was recovering well between attempts, but the problems were dirty hard so I couldn’t do them. Gangle was a beast and finished 6th despite claiming to be rubbish! Smitton was a beast and won, beating Earl and Wouter (the Dutch champion) in the final. Very impressive.

After the comp I ate a raw burger and didn’t get ill which was an achievement, then went to hang with Dan and the strong aussies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ned!

Good effort on the blog update. Keep it going - work sucks!